Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Son Maddox Wins Cutest Kid Poll
Is there anything that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie don't win? A new poll from Life & Style zones in on the baby crunch among the celebrity set and gives the nod to the adorable Maddox Jolie-Pitt. It's hard to argue as he is one cute kid.
Calling him the "globetrotter" the weekly magazine notes that he’s been to Egypt, France, England and Africa…and he’s not even 5!
Brad Pitt’s and Angelina Jolie’s son, Maddox has racked up some serious frequent-flier miles, but mom Angie doesn’t let him forget his roots. She has a house in his native Cambodia.
He's Hollywood's champ, at least according to Life & Style.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's first kid Sean P. had to come in a close second on toughness alone. The adorable little boy has survived Britney's driving mishaps and even a high chair incident. The little ten month old boy is absolutely adorable and brought home the silver, and is Hollywood's second cutest.
Rounding out the top three is Gwyneth Paltrow's little Apple. “She absolutely loves ‘Hung Up’ by ‘Dadonna,’” Gwyn says with a laugh. “That’s how she pronounces Madonna. She demands to hear it over and over.
Four through ten are as follows:
4) Rocco Ritchie (Madonna and Guy Ritchie)
5) Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus Walter Moder (Julie Roberts' twins)
6) Coco Arquette (Courteney Cox's little bikini grabber)
7) Rudy Law (Jude Law)
8) James Wilkie Broderick (Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick)
9) Matilda Ledger (Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams)
10) Carys Douglas (Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas)
Life & Style will have all the pictures in Friday's edition.
Got an opinion? Share your thoughts now.