Dancing with the Stars Results 2013 - Who Was Sent Home on Elimination Night?
Dancing with the Stars results show is live on April 9, 2013, who was voted off and sent home on elimination night?
Tonight's DWTS results show at 9/8c will feature performances by Brad Paisley, Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lopez perform, and one couple will be eliminated.
The Dancing With the Stars theme for Week 4: The best year of your life and for at least one contestant, that was a hard tribute.
Lisa Vanderplump of Bravo TV's 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' and spin-off show 'Vanderplump Rules' fainted earlier during a practice session and did not rehearse yesterday on doctor’s orders.
Her doctor told her she probably had "early flu going on" and he warned her against pushing herself.
"I'm really worried about her," her partner Gleb said.
But she made it and did the Cha-Cha, although the performance wasn't spectacular, she gave it a valiant effort.
Is Lisa going hone tonight?
It's possible, check below as we cover the show live.
Here is the Dancing with the Stars - Week 4 Leaderboard.
The judges each week are Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli and here's how they graded the stars on Monday's performance:
1. Alexandra and Mark 27 (9,9,9) Contemporary
2. Zendaya and Val 26 (9,8,9) Samba
3. Kellie and Derek 26 (9,8,9) Rumba
4. Jacoby and Karina 24 (8,8,8) Foxtrot
5. Ingo and Kym 23 (8,7,8) Viennese Waltz
6. Andy and Sharna 21 (7,7,7) Viennese Waltz
7. D.L. and Cheryl 21 (7,7,7) Foxtrot
8. Sean and Peta 20 (6,7,7) Viennese Waltz
9. Victor and Lindsay 18 (6,6,6) Paso Doble
10. Lisa and Gleb 18 (6,6,6) Cha-cha-cha
Alexandra and Mark
Zendaya and Val
Kellie and Derek
Ingo and Kym
Jacoby and Karina
Sean and Peta
D.L. and Cheryl
Andy and Sharna
Victor and Lindsay
Lisa and Gleb
Lisa and Gleb!!!
See Photos: Dancing with the Stars
Got an opinion? Share your thoughts now.