Hollywood's Best Breasts: Jessica Simpson, Beyonce and Courteney Cox Botox Admission
Oct 12, 2008
Former 'Friends' star Courteney Cox has confessed that she has tried botox and she really hated it. With that little enhancement confession from Courteney it's a nice segue to take a look Hollywood's best breasts (whether they are real or enhanced with a little push up) from In Touch Weekly. At number one is the famous 'Double D's' of Jessica Simpson and rounding out the top ten is Beyonce. Courteney's BFF Jennifer Aniston also makes the list.
1. Jessica Simpson: Thanks to her father, Joe, everyone knows that Jessica Simpson, 28, is naturally blessed with big breasts. In 2004, he told an interviewer: “Jessica never tries to be sexy. She’s got double-Ds! You can’t cover those suckers up.” But there was a time when the singer’s assets actually held her back. “I had doors slammed in my face as a 14-year-old because my boobs were too big,” admits Jess. But she sure is happy with them now. “I have amazing boobs. They’re perfect,” she says. “I feel they make my outfits look better. They’re like an accessory!” “Maybe after having kids, if my boobs drop down to my belly button, I’d get them lifted,” says Jessica.
2. Tyra Banks: Tyra Banks used her talk show to dispel persistent rumors that she’d gotten implants. “They stay up when I wear a push-up bra, but if those people could see me when I come home and take off my bra, how could they think these are fake?” says Tyra, whose cleavage served her well as a Victoria’s Secret supermodel. After performing an on-screen sonogram, a doctor confirmed that the 34-year-old’s size DD bosom is entirely natural. In fact, Tyra admits, “I would love them to be a size-and-a-half smaller.” “By no means am I saying a breast implant is a bad thing, but it’s not the choice I made,” says Tyra.
3. Scarlett Johansson: “I feel lucky to have what I’ve got. I’m proud of my girls,” says Scarlett Johansson, who considers her breasts — which she jokingly refers to as her “leading ladies” — her best asset. It’s no wonder then why porn star Jenna Jameson has been openly gunning for the voluptuous 23-year-old to play her in the film version of her book, a role that Scarlett says she has no interest in pursuing. While she isn’t opposed to nudity, Scarlett is careful about leaving something to the imagination. “I don’t objectify myself, but I like to celebrate my curves and girliness,” she explains. Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi infamously groped Scarlett’s bosom on the Golden Globes red carpet in 2006.
4. Carmen Electra: “I’ve always been comfortable with my body,” says Carmen Electra, who still decided to get implants in 1995 to take her from a B-cup to an eye-popping 36C. “I didn’t like it at first. I didn’t want to go as big as I ended up going,” she says. However, she wouldn’t consider having reduction surgery. “I’d miss them,” says the 36-year-old, who’s graced the cover of Playboy three times, jiggled on the beaches of Baywatch and released her own line of striptease exercise videos. “I think women’s bodies should be celebrated,” says Carmen. “I had nice boobs before [my surgery]. They were small, but they were nice,” says Carmen.
5. Lindsay Lohan: “I developed very late in high school,” admits Lindsay Lohan. “I didn’t get my chest until I was 17, so that made me feel insecure.” But the 22-year-old is certainly feeling confident these days. In February, she put her breasts on display in New York magazine while recreating her idol Marilyn Monroe’s racy topless photos. And when she was asked by Maxim which body part garners her the most attention, her answer was direct: “My breasts have been a really big hit!” “I used to feel like I had to stuff my bra,” admits Lindsay.
6. Katherine Heigl: Katherine Heigl isn’t one of the women in Hollywood who had to get implants to get attention. “It’s disconcerting that there are so many women with fake breasts now that that’s the standard. Real boobs don’t look like that,” says the naturally blessed 29-year-old. “When I was 13, I was flat as a board. I actually prayed for big boobs. I developed at about 14, and they kept going. Obviously, prayer works!” Still, Katherine knows that male fans tend to not be so picky. “Most guys think whether they’re real or fake doesn’t really matter, as long as they’re big,” she says. “A good bra with some underwire definitely helps a lot,” says Katherine.
7. Audrina Patridge: Long before Audrina Patridge found fame as one of Lauren Conrad’s best friends on The Hills, she was an aspiring model. She even posed for provocative topless pictures right after she graduated high school. “I intended for them to be artistic,” says the 23-year-old. She’s quick to add she’s “not ashamed” of the shots, and she has no reason to be since they proved she has perfect breasts. So, are there more sexy shoots in her future? “Audrina is a beautiful girl,” Playboy rep Lauren Melone tells In Touch, “and if she really is interested in posing for Playboy, our editors would love to talk to her directly.” “Leave my boobs alone,” Audrina once shot back at someone who’d asked if she had plastic surgery.
8. Jennifer Aniston: John Mayer could definitely dedicate his hit song “Your Body is a Wonderland” to his new girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston. While the star of the upcoming film He’s Just Not That Into You isn’t at all shy about baring her body in teeny-tiny bikinis, she does get a bit miffed at allegations that she’s had plastic surgery. “It’s still mine. All of it. Short of letting everybody have a feel, I don’t know what else to do,” says the 39-year-old, adding, “I really am pretty happy with what God gave me. Greek women are always round with big boobs.”
9. Megan Fox: When photos popped up on the Internet of Megan Fox emerging from the water practically topless — save for some see-through pasties — on the set of Jennifer’s Body, they caused a sensation. The Angelina Jolie look-alike, 22, may be a buxom stunner, but she still claims to be shy, saying she thinks of herself as “very masculine. I don’t feel sexy like that, especially not when you’re getting ready to film and there’s a crew of 1,000 men just waiting for you to lean over the hood of a car.” Megan admits that she once took the stage at a strip club. “I didn’t do nudity, but I made hundreds for just one song.”
10. BeyoncĂ© Knowles: BeyoncĂ© wants to be even bigger “I’m happy with curves. I’m a real woman,” says BeyoncĂ©, who somehow remains humble about the allure of her ample bosom, though it has been honored in various slo-mo videos that fans have posted online. In fact, the 26-year-old doesn’t see what all the fuss is about. “I have insecurities,” she admits. “Every day I look in the mirror and find something wrong. My legs could be more muscular, my waist just a little smaller and my boobs could be a little bigger. But I’d never have surgery.” “I don’t have a problem wearing sexy clothes,” she says.
Got an opinion? Share your thoughts now.