Paris Jackson and Prince Found Michael Passed Out in Hotel Years Before His Death
Paris Jackson and Prince found their dad Michael Jackson passed out and cold on the floor of a hotel eight years before his death.
In court it was revealed MJ's kids' Paris and Prince came upon their famous dad, but he was unresponsive and laid out on the floor - collapsed from an overdose in the hall of his hotel suite.
The late singer's eldest children, Prince and Paris, were just four and three when they saw their father laid out cold in the hallway of their hotel suite at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, in 2001.
However, bodyguard Michael La Perruque saved the 'King of Pop' by performing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until medical assistance arrived and stabilized him.
La Perruque's revelations surfaced at Los Angeles Superior Court where the singer's mother Katherine Jackson and her family are suing AEG live for $250 million, as they believe the concert promoters wrongly hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter for his role in Michael's death.
However, AEG claim it was Michael who demanded Dr. Murray and his own fault he died from an overdose of hospital grade anesthetic Propofol in 2009.
The security guard insists he never found medication in Michael's room, but there was always empty bottles of alcohol lying around, and he feared the star would eventually overdose.
He told jurors: "It was my concern that, yes, he may overdose."
La Perraque said the star would ring him up "at least 30 times" some nights.
He told the court: "His speech would be very slurred. There would be a lot of mumbling and I wouldn't be able to comprehend what he was saying. I think he was just lonely and wanted to have somebody to talk to."
© Bang Showbiz
See Photos: Random Celebrity Photos
Got an opinion? Share your thoughts now.
More Random Celebrity Photos Stories
Random Celebrity Photos Photo Gallery
Click photo to enlarge.
See More Photos In The Random Celebrity Photos Photo Gallery
Leave A Comment