National Ledger

Top Terms

Ledger Pop Journal - Celebrity & Showbiz News

Sharon Osbourne Fire - Ozzy Hurt in Blaze

By Staff
Jan 17, 2013
Sharon Osbourne

Sharon Osbourne set her house on fire.

Firefighters were called to the former 'America's Got Talent' judge's home in Beverly Hills on Thursday when a candle she mistakenly left burning caused a blaze while she slept.

Another report claims her hsuband Ozzy Osbourne was injured.

Ozzy required medical attention on Thursday morning after singeing his hair and injuring his hand while tackling a fire at his home in Beverly Hills.

Sharon told gossip website TMZ: ''Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.''

The showbiz matriarch isn't the only celebrity to suffer a recent candle malfunction.

DJ Skrillex - whose real name is Sonny Moore - terrified guests at his birthday party in Los Angeles on Tuesday when his hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his enormous cake.

Skrillex was celebrating turning 25 and although the night nearly ended in disaster when his long locks caught fire, the cool headed DJ simply put out the fire before enjoying the cake.

© Bang Showbiz

See Photos: Random Celebrity Photos, Hot Pics

Got an opinion? Share your thoughts now.  


 

 

More Random Celebrity Photos Stories


 

Random Celebrity Photos Photo Gallery

Click photo to enlarge.

  • Tara Reid
  • Nicole Scherzinger shows off her plunging backless dress.
  • Model/Actress Lily Donaldson opens the Harrods Summer Sale in London.
  • Vanessa Minnillo has lunch with a friend at Moonshadows restaurant in Malibu.
  • Guests at Yvette Prieto and Michael Jordan's wedding
  • Alessandra Ambrosio


See More Photos In The Random Celebrity Photos Photo Gallery
 

Leave A Comment

Reality TV Shows

 

About Ledger

About
National Ledger