Who Went Home on Last Night's Dancing with the Stars?
DWTS results below - who went home on last night's Dancing with the Stars?
Reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump was struggling with an illness that was described as flu-like and had to seek treatment from a doctor to get back on her feet on Tuesday.
She did dance - but she was voted off and eliminated and is now going home to Beverly Hills.
She smiled when the results were announced on the show Tuesday night, and thanked her pro dance partner, Gleb Savchenko, saying being paired with him was “a gift.”
She seemed relieved to be getting back to her own reality TV shows.
"I have an element of relief, to be honest, because I have been feeling so crappy," Vanderpump, 52, said of being sent home during week 4 of the ABC dancing competition show.
"I feel better today. It's been an incredible experience, and you can't minimize it, but wow, it's been tough, absolutely."
She stars on two shows on Bravo TV, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and "Vanderpump Rules" a show based around the servers at one of her restaurants.
Here are the Week 4 scores
1. Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas -- 27 points
2. (tie) Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy -- 26 points
2. (tie) Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough -- 26 points
4. Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff -- 24 points
5. Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson -- 23 points
6. (tie) D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke -- 21 points
6. (tie) Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess -- 21 points
8. Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd -- 20 points
9. (tie) Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold -- 18 points
9. (tie) Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko -- 18 points
See Photos: Dancing with the Stars
Got an opinion? Share your thoughts now.
More Dancing with the Stars Stories
Dancing with the Stars Photo Gallery
Click photo to enlarge.
See More Photos In The Dancing with the Stars Photo Gallery